FLAXSEED OIL - Enriched Source of OMEGA 3, 6, 9 Essential Fatty Acids
Increases Energy & Stamina
Regulates Immune System
Energybest is designed to provide long lasting energy and stamina.
One way to maximize your efforts in the gym and in the kitchen is to ensure you're always getting enough quality protein. Most gym-going guys know that. But a lot of fit dudes often make the mistake of neglecting fiber, another important dietary staple.
Fortunately, there's a natural, diet-friendly product that offers both: flaxseed, which is available through supplement ENERGYBEST And if that's not convincing enough, here are six more reasons to work flaxseed into your regular diet:
- Flaxseed and flaxseed oil contain alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), a precursor to the essential omega-3 fatty acid that partly and inefficiently converts into DHA and EPA, more active omega-3s, in the body.
- Rich in essential fatty acids or EFAs flaxseed oil is used to prevent and treat heart disease and to relieve a variety of inflammatory disorders and hormone-related problems, including infertility.
- Like the omega-3s found in fish, it appears to reduce the risk of heart disease and numerous other ailments.
- It also helps in Lowering cholesterol, protecting against heart disease and controling high blood pressure.
- Helps in Controlling constipation, hemorrhoids, diverticular disorders and gallstones.
- Fighting prostate problems, male infertility and impotence.
- Helps in treating menopausal symptoms, menstrual cramps, female infertility and endometriosis.
- Minimizes nerve damage that causes numbness and tingling as well as other disorders.
- Treating acne, eczema, psoriasis, sunburn and rosacea.
- Countering inflammation associated with gout, lupus and fibrocystic breasts.
Ideal for athletes and passionate trainers, who like to push their limits whether it is sports, gym or fitness regime.
The herbal component flax seed oil present in our formulation ensures safe dosage with no side effects.
Flaxseed oil also helps to:
- Reduce the risk of cancer.
- Aid in the growth of healthy hair and nails.
- Promote healthy skin.
- Reduce menopause symptoms.
- Play a role in burning body fat.
- Flaxseed oil is beneficial in helping to reduce high cholesterol.
Average Values per Capsule
|Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9|
|Flaxseed Oil||500 mg||*|