KIDBEST - Multivitamin & Multimineral Syrup
Essential Vitamins & Minerals
Kidbest Syrup, is an easy and delicious way to provide kids with essential multivitamins and minerals. For balanced diet and reaching nutritional requirements in today's fast paced life; it has become mandatory to provide these supplements.
HealthBest provides a unique formulation that is tasty and results in FUSS-FREE administration of the supplement. KIDBEST not only helps kids develop healthy immune system but also aids in their physical growth and healthy development.
Some children are picky eaters, and may not always get all the nutrients needed for a strong immune system and good health.
Syrup form ensures easy in administration.
21 vital nutrients added for balanced growth and development :
- Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body.
- Niacinamide is important for neural health and skin collagens.
- Zinc helps the immune system fight off invading bacteria and viruses. The body also needs zinc to make proteins and DNA, the genetic material in all cells.
- D-Panthenol is a provitamin for vitamin B5, important for skin regeneration and dermal health.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride it helps the body convert food into fuel, metabolize fats and proteins, maintain proper functioning of nerves, and produce red blood cells.
- Thiamine Hydrochloride salt form of thiamine, a vitamin essential for aerobic metabolism, cell growth, transmission of nerve impulses and acetylcholine synthesis.
- Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate is central component of the cofactors FAD and FMN and required for a variety of flavoprotein enzyme reactions including activation of other vitamins. It was formerly known as Vitamin G.
- Magnesium is an essential mineral and a cofactor for hundreds of enzymes.
- Folic Acid synthesizes and repairs DNA, acts as a cofactor in certain biological reactions, especially important in aiding rapid cell division and growth, such as in children to produce healthy red blood cells and prevent anemia.
- Copper helps with the formation of collagen, increases the absorption of iron and plays a role in energy production.
- Biotin or Vitamin H is part of the complex B vitamins. Helps the body metabolize fats and carbohydrates, biotin improves hair health and maintains proper function of the nervous system.
- Selenium is an essential trace mineral important for cognitive function, a healthy immune system and fertility for both men and women.
- Iodine helps regulate healthy metabolism and prevent goiter.
- Chromium regulate blood sugar, and helps insulin transport glucose into cells, where it can be used for energy. Chromium also appears to be involved in the metabolism of carbohydrate, fat, and protein.
- Cyanocobalamin include improved cell maintenance, DNA formation, relief from fatigue.
- Iron helps metabolize proteins and plays a role in the production of hemoglobin and red blood cells.
- Vitamin A (palmitate) is good for healthy vision, skin, bones and other tissues in the body. Vitamin A often works as an antioxidant, fighting cell damage.
- Cholecalciferol helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Having the right amount of vitamin D, calcium, and phosphorus is important for building and keeping strong bones.
- Vitamin E is Antioxidant remove free radicals, the unstable compounds that damage the cell structure. Immunity levels improve when vitamin E is consumed. Another important benefit of vitamin E is that it reduces cholesterol and the risk of developing cancer.
- Molybdenum helps stabilize iron, bring about healthy changes in respiratory tract and also help detoxify the body.
- Fluoride helps fight cavity and regulate bone and teeth health.
Average value per 1 teaspoonful (5ml)
|Vitamin C||30 mg||37.5%|
|Pyridoxine Hydrochloride||1 mg||71.42%|
|Thiamine Hydrochloride||0.75 mg||68.18%|
|Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate||0.75 mg||53.57%|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin A (as Palmitate)||800 IU||200%|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)||400 IU||200%|
|Vitamin E||10 IU||83.33%|