Neurobest - Brain Nutrition
Nutrients to help maintain
Mental Function & Memory
The Brain Vitamin
With Ginkgo Biloba, Carotenoids,
Omega-3 DHA Oil, Co-Q10,
Glutathione, Vitamins, Minerals
- Ginkgo Biloba can enhance cognitive function
- 5-HTP enhances sleep, appetite, memory, learning, mood, sexual behavior, cardiovascular function, muscle contraction, and endocrine regulation.
- L-Arginine helps blood vessels relax and also improves circulation.
- L-Glutathione helps in preventing oxidative damage to the skin, associated with skin lightening ability.
- Co-Q10 Helps treat high blood pressure and heart disease. Enhancing immune system function.
- Phosphatidylserine is part of the cell structure and is key in the maintenance of cellular function, especially in the brain.
- Phosphatidylcholine Choline is a crucial component of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter essential for normal brain function. Phosphatidylcholine is a key structural component of cellular membranes and also plays an important role in the transport of fats throughout the bloodstream.
- Natural Mixed Carotenoids are oral sun protectant for the prevention of sunburn
- Vitamin Dhelps build bones and keep bones strong and healthy. Block the release of parathyroid hormone.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant, it protects body tissue from damage caused by substances called free radicals, which can harm cells, tissues, and organs. They are believed to play a role in certain conditions related to aging.
- Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body. It is used to form important proteins used to make skin, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels. Heal wounds and form scar tissue.
- Vitamin B1 Body needs it to form adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which every cell of the body uses for energy.
- Vitamin B2 helps the body to convert food (carbohydrates) into fuel (glucose), which is used to produce energy.
- Vitamin B3 produce macromolecules, including fatty acids and cholesterol. Facilitate DNA repair and stress responses.
- Vitamin B6 is needed for normal brain development and function, and helps the body make the hormones serotonin and norepinephrine, which influence mood, and melatonin, which helps regulate the body clock.
- Folic Acid is crucial for proper brain function and plays an important role in mental and emotional health.
- Vitamin B12 is especially important vitamin for maintaining healthy nerve cells, and it helps in the production of DNA and RNA, the body's genetic material.
- Pantothenic Acid plays role in the breakdown of fats and carbohydrates for energy, vitamin B5 is critical to the manufacture of red blood cells, as well as sex and stress-related hormones produced in the adrenal glands, small glands that sit atop the kidneys.
- Magnesium helps to maintain normal nerve and muscle function, supports a healthy immune system, keeps the heart beat steady, and helps bones remain strong.
- Iron is an essential element for blood production. Hemoglobin is essential for transferring oxygen in your blood from the lungs to the tissues.
- Zinc plays a role in cell division, cell growth, wound healing, and the breakdown of carbohydrates. Zinc is also needed for the senses of smell and taste.
- Manganese is a component of the antioxidant enzyme super oxide dismutase (SOD), which helps fight free radicals.
- Copper is a micro-nutrient necessary for the proper growth, development, and maintenance of bone, connective tissue, brain, heart, and many other body organs.
- Selenium helps the body with: Making special proteins, called antioxidant enzymes, which play a role in preventing cell damage.
- Chromium stimulates fatty acid and cholesterol synthesis, which are important for brain function and other body processes.
- Iodine a trace mineral, is a vital component of hormones produced by the thyroid gland that are responsible for a number of important functioning your body, including growth, metabolism, reproduction, nerve and muscle function, regulation of body temperature and blood cell production.
% EC NRV*
|Ginkgo Biloba Extract equiv. to||120 mg||-|
|Natural Mixed carotenoids||2 mg||-|
|Vitamin D (as D3 1000 IU)||25 µg||500|
|Vitamin E||36 mg α-TE||300|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||25 mg||2273|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||3 mg||214|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||32 mg NE||200|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||100 µg||4000|
|Pantothenic Acid||36 mg||600|