For Men & Women
Production & Metabolism
Power of 20
Vitamins & Minerals
Folic Acid & Zinc
- Vitamin A (palmitate) is good for healthy vision, skin, bones and other tissues in the body. Vitamin A often works as an antioxidant, fighting cell damage.
- Cholecalciferol helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Having the right amount of vitamin D, calcium, and phosphorus is important for building and keeping strong bones.
- Vitamin E is Antioxidant remove free radicals, the unstable compounds that damage the cell structure. Immunity levels improve when vitamin E is consumed. Another important benefit of vitamin E is that it reduces cholesterol and the risk of developing cancer.
- Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body.
- Thiamine hydrochloride salt form of thiamine, a vitamin essential for aerobic metabolism, cell growth, transmission of nerve impulses and acetylcholine synthesis.
- Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate is central component of the cofactors FAD and FMN and required for a variety of flavoprotein enzyme reactions including activation of other vitamins. It was formerly known as Vitamin G.
- Niacinamide is important for neural health and skin collagens.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride it helps the body convert food into fuel, metabolize fats and proteins, maintain proper functioning of nerves, and produce red blood cells.
- Folic Acid synthesizes and repairs DNA, acts as a cofactor in certain biological reactions, especially important in aiding rapid cell division and growth, such as in children to produce healthy red blood cells and prevent anemia.
- Methylcobalamin or vitamin b 12 helps preven anemia, depression, celiac disease and mental dysfunction.
- Biotin or Vitamin H is part of the complex B vitamins. Helps the body metabolize fats and carbohydrates, biotin improves hair health and maintains proper function of the nervous system.
- Pantothenic Acid The health benefits of Vitamin B5, also known as Pantothenic Acid, include the alleviation of conditions like asthma, hair loss, allergies, stress and anxiety, respiratory disorders and heart problems. It also helps to boost immunity, reduce osteoarthritis and signs of aging, increase resistance to various types of infections, stimulate physical growth, and manage diabetes and skin disorders.
- Magnesium is an essential mineral and a cofactor for hundreds of enzymes.
- Zinc helps the immune system fight off invading bacteria and viruses. The body also needs zinc to make proteins and DNA, the genetic material in all cells.
- Copper helps with the formation of collagen, increases the absorption of iron and plays a role in energy production.
- Chromium regulate blood sugar, and helps insulin transport glucose into cells, where it can be used for energy. Chromium also appears to be involved in the metabolism of carbohydrate, fat, and protein.
- Manganese is a trace mineral that is present in tiny amounts in the body. It is found mostly in bones, the liver, kidneys, and pancreas. Manganese helps the body form connective tissue, bones, blood clotting factors, and hormones. It also plays a role in fat and carbohydrate metabolism, calcium absorption, and blood sugar regulation. Manganese is also necessary for normal brain and nerve function.
- Molybdenum helps stabilize iron, bring about healthy changes in respiratory tract and also help detoxify the body.
- Selenium is an essential trace mineral important for cognitive function, a healthy immune system and fertility for both men and women.
- L-Glutamic Acid contributes to the health of the immune and digestive systems, as well as energy production.
|Composition||Per 100 g||Per Tablet||% RDA|
|Vitamin B1||31.1 mg||1.4 mg||127|
|Vitamin B2||35.6 mg||1.6 mg||114|
|Vitamin B6||44.4 mg||2.0 mg||143|
|Niacin||400 mg NE||18.0 mg NE||113|
|Folic Acid||4.4 mg||200 µg||100|
|Vitamin B12||22.2 µg||1.00 µg||40|
|Biotin||3333 µg||150 µg||300|
|Pantothenic Acid||133 mg||6.0 mg||100|
|Vitamin C||1.3 g||60 mg||75|
|Vitamin E||222 mg a-TE||10 mg a-TE||83|
|Carbohydrate||8.8 g||0.4 g|
Average Values per 2 teaspoonful (10ml)
|Vitamin A||800 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin D3||6 mcg||120%|
|Vitamin E||25 mg||208.3%|
|Vitamin C||100 mg||125%|
|Vitamin B1||2.3 mg||209%|
|Vitamin B2||2 mg||142.8%|
|Vitamin B6||8 mg||571.4%|
|Folic Acid||300 mcg||150%|
|Pantothenic Acid||7.5 mg||125%|
|L-Glutamic Acid||50 mg||*|